XTM RACING 48V 1300W LITHIUM QUAD BIKE - ORANGE
This lithium model is produced with top-quality components
including fully adjustable speed, power, response
settings, working lights and colour coded styling.
XTM RACING 48V
Better than gold. Our new and exclusive Xtreme XTM RACING electric lithium quad bike is the best of the best. There is no comparison when it comes to the capable explosive power of this machine. Almost 10kgs lighter than our 36V lead battery model meaning it goes faster, lasts longer and has torque by the buckets loads.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION & INFORMATION
- The new Xtreme XTM Racing 48V 1300W Electric Quad bike With Lithium Batteries is the Ultimate kid’s toy, with its high- torque gear ratio which is designed for all off-road terrains, including flat and gradient ground, making it the perfect choice when choosing a quad bike.
- The Electric Quad Bike is powered by a massive 1300-watt motor, which reaches speeds of up to 35kph very quietly, no noise or pollution! With front mechanical disc brake and rear hydraulic brake, As well as Front and rear suspension to deliver a smoother ride – this fantastic Quad bike is the perfect choice you’re child’s outdoor play and off road riding.
- The Monster Quad also comes with working headlights and all terrain tyres! Adjustable throttle Response, Speed and Motor Power. Battery indicator level and 3-speed motor settings, Slow - Medium and Fast! Not easy telling the difference with this and the petrol model.
- With its twist throttle and front / rear disc brakes the bike has a very responsive acceleration and stopping – distance, and to add further to this bikes realism and authenticity the bike comes with large 6” Wheels and knobbly tyres.This bike is the ultimate off road toy, with a range of 28km (17 miles) per charge suitable for all ages with a maximum rider weight of 70kg.
- Please note – It is always Parents discretion as to the age of the rider.
- The bikes comes with Instructions, charger and tool kit.
- The Xtreme Monster Quad is suitable for gentle off road use only, ie flat grass, tarmac, smooth ground. These bikes should be used for racing or stunt riding, competing and not for riding on the Public Highway.
|Min Ground Clearance||70mm|