MotoX1 YX-140R 140cc Pitbike Dirtbike Green
Pre orders save £100!
MotoX1 Payment plans are available on checkout for this product
The 2021 YX-140R 140cc dirt bike pit bike by MotoX1!
No expense has been spared on the manufacturing of this bike, featured upgrades from our previous 2018 model include:
MX Gripper seat, Strengthened Aluminium swing arm, high performance big bore exhaust system, snap-back levers, Race quick-shift transmission (N-1-2-3-4), 310M DNM Fully Adjustable Rear Shock Suspension
If your looking for high performance, Speed and handleing, look no furthur! the Motox1 YX-140r is built to the highest standard featuring the YX 140cc engine incorporated within the crf-110 size cradle frame. The bike also sits on the bigger 17'/14' wheels making it the ideal ride height for the junior/adult riders.
The bike comes standard with what allot of other manufactures consider optional extras, Quick-shift transmission, Race cams, Snap-back levers as well as the adjustable rear shock suspension are just a few examples of upgrades you can expect to find standard on our MotoX1 range dirtbikes.
- MotoX1 YX-140 Engine 140cc (competition series N-1-2-3-4)
- 4 stroke, kick start
- Manual clutch 4 speed quick shift, 428 chain
- CDI Ignition
- Heavy duty chrome/steel crf110 size cradle frame
- High Quality Upgraded Aluminium Swing-arm
- Aliminium triple clamps
- Steel handlebar heavy duty clamps
- Body Fairing: new style crf110 MotoX1 Design
- TWIN Aluminium Race big bore exhaust system (NEW 2020)
- upside down front race fork suspension (gold)
- 310mm DNM Fully Adjustable Rear Shock
- Front/Rear Disk brakes
- Max load 150kg, tank: 4L,
- racing aluminium hub
- MX High Quality Gripper Seat
- 17"/14" wheels
- Bike size: 1760mm/770mm/1200mm
- Seat Height:860mm
- Wheel base:1180mm
TWIN Oval Big bore exhaust systems (New for 2020)
Upgraded Alloy rear swing-arm
310mm DNM Fully Adjustable Rear Shock
Upgraded Fuel Cap
IF YOU REQUIRE ANY FURTHER INFORMATION ON ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO GET IN TOUCH, A MEMBER OF THE TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP!